Thursday 3 December 2015

Finding the Key to Balance


Written by Mathew Naismith

I can't stipulate enough that balance is the key, recent events that I became involved with certainly endorses this kind of  mentality. It's so hard sitting back while a friend of yours becomes that imbalanced that they support people who often judge other people of  being wrong, full of BS, negative, judgmental and so on while totally excluding themselves and their friends.        

What do you do?......It's hard sitting back and watching anyone you respect and love go down this path, it certainly quite difficult watching your family and the world around us go down this path, to a certain extent, it's out of our hands. At times to find balance, we need to experience a total imbalance, how do we know what is or isn't an imbalance until we experience it?  

I was going to write about this a couple of days ago but I didn't, I didn't feel like writing about this subject until I received the bellow response.

It might be worthwhile for some people to read the whole story in the following link to get a better feel of what is written here in this post. Try to remember, some people are hurt here as they feel they have been deceived and violated, please look beyond their present expressions, to me, they are just and true people.    


MatrixShape:The thing is at first she didn't want to step in the forum, didn't want to get involved, i asked her a few time, but at first i had the impression she didn't really want to get involved in the place, just owning it and taking basic decision of look & all, but not to step in as a member, at first she even told me she wanted to remain anonymous to feel more integrated in the community and not stepping in as owner.

It's why at first i had to step in because i though she was not interested in participating there at all, and it when me & bds have been doing all the job to keep troll at bay & try to make the place looking welcoming & all, i'm glad i didn't tell too much people about it and engaged more my credibility on this one because i though it could become cool .. I swear the minute i told desiree to come in that i was becoming cool & all and can be a good forum again she deleted my account and started this whole new level of drama .. they sure did a good job at installing suspicion, open lack of respect and madness there, even if i tried to keep it sane for some time .. If she told me clearly this since the beginning it's clear i would have let her die with her forum lol 

But it's here i don't like her attitude at all, at first she says she want to stay in the shadow and not participate there and don't know shit about forum, and then she want to step in as super mod, deleting everything and not having a clue .. And concoct lie on me with her team & all ...

It's not even so much the tech work, but i know people there for years, and i a bit engaged myself on this place as she said she didn't want to be too active there and didn't want to introduce herself or anything and at first was not very clear if she wanted to participate there, or just owning it and remaining away ..

It's like she flipped everything upside down now lol She want to participate there, and having special status of owner, everyone can get trashed and lied upon but her, she tell lies on me on there all day, start to delete account and not respect anything .. exactly all the opposite of what she told at first ..

My Reply:
It's an all or nothing mentality, there is no balance which is quite prevalent in a lot of people, they have no balance as they just don't know how to balance out their expressions. It's like being a bully or they don't express myself, there is no middle ground, this is actually quite a common mentality. 

You might have noticed yourself, a lot of spiritually aware people have this balance problem, they have a problem with balancing out their mentality and expressions, it's either one or the other.  A number of times have I noticed this with a lot of people who are primarily into love or unconditional love, as soon as you cross them in some way, they can get quite vicious, there is no middle ground and the thing is, they can't help this. I think this is why so many people become involved in spirituality, to try to give them this balance and not just within themselves either, the world around them. 

The lucky one's find balance, and at times perfect balance, between the yin and yang, the unlucky one's can only express one or the other, this is worth being aware of for anyone who can't truly express a balanced mentality. 

So what causes such an imbalance? 

Reaction, we either hide ourselves away from an unbecoming situation or we react to a unbecoming situation by counteracting this situation with an opposite, by doing so, we are not finding that balance that we are seeking. This kind of imbalanced expression will never work mainly because it's counteractive against another expression. Spirituality isn't about expressing a counteractive, it's about balance, it's about finding the balance within all things. Any counteraction will only cause a counteraction to the initial counteraction. No counteraction creates an opposite of the situation we want to oppose, human history shows this time and time again, only in balance will we truly defuse any situation we find unbecoming. 

Take  WWI, after the war, the German people were raped of their dignity, in various ways, what then occurred was WWII. Another example, Westerners have used and abused Middle Eastern people for some time now, what has occurred from this? Of course their reaction will be met with a counteraction and on and on it goes. 


Balance has always been the key, it's just some people find it harder discovering this key more than others!! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi There Matthev !

    See you have been in surroundings which gives out lower vibration, as I see it ! Thanks for sharing your hard felt experiences around this, so it perhaps can help others in some way.

    I apologizes for sticking my nose out, again. I hope you see this as a humble views. I for ones need to learn much more. Reply to these topics both give me exercise in expressing myself in writings, - and of course learning to evolve in the process.

    People acting like this I stumble upon in many communities, also family and some friends. It more or less seems they are on autopilot to some place of caos and destruction. I am using me as an exsample here, being so darn positive " dr feel good " and also seen as a " free traveler ". Living in my country means I probably are some kind of spoiled child bathing in a pool of abundance.
    How wrong they are . I have to fiercely defend any position I coming from. And also commonly being totally ignored, which in itself are a very different discussion.
    Now I do not care anymore, what other people thinks. It can never justify who we really are by far. And that goes for everyone.
    I have gone from a state of sever illness, without a job, no money, few friends and most importan mentally exhaustion and such, to more and mor balance in my life.
    It wasen't tuntil I was in the pit of our cruel system, before a new platform of understanding emerge and thereby growt begun.

    To experience what you here describe is tough and perhaps I am streching it here by expressing my two cent. One obvious way to tacle such things is taking a step back: It can ofen be helpful. Another appproach, which I love myself is to see such expressions as a mirror and thus has absolute nothing to do with you.
    To go hard into personal drama only leads to become drained and over time sickness. Only a very strong and total balanced person can tackle these circumstanced without a reaction over time

    Saying this as we need you and all the rest of us as healty as possible in the comming days just to make wawes of positive changes out there.lol

    If we just take a glimt through history, we find most highly evolved / awaken or spirutal people being attaced, ridicueled og even persecuted and murded at worst.

    These people , as I myself have experienced , are perhaps in imbalance because it is just what they need right now. This is also what I can read from your blog today, you yourself are saying ?

    Matt Kahn wise words " Thank you for helping me ! " , comes to mind. Seeing every action from others as a way to growth. And thus disarming and at the same time magical flip it around to something positive. I love such ways of thinking. It can, by using it conscious every day, help not being caught in others net of drama and fear.

    So again your statement of "... we need to experience imbalance, how do we know what is or isn't an imbalance until we experience it ", Is by me absolute true.

    Thank you and have a great weekend now !

    With nuch respect
    Sigbjørn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very in-depth Sigbjørn , thanks for sharing this.

      Indeed you are quite correct, I think the best and less harmful way is to observe everything around you as a mirror image, even this can be daunting but not as harmful as experiencing these lower vibrations yourself. I often bring up being the observer in my posts rather than the participator, however, if we feel we need to be the participator, we should do so.

      Much Blessings,
      Mathew

      Delete