Wednesday 23 November 2016

Freedom


Written by Mathew Naismith

 I've decided to start another blog, mainly because this blog has been hacked into in regards to number of sections of the blog. I've also found out that I unfriended a number of people, this is not the case, the only place I have unfriended people is on Facebook.
I have received a couple of threats from other people outside my circle, I also know that certain family members of mine would also stoop to this kind of behaviour sadly enough.

People like myself wouldn't think of doing this kind of thing, this just shows us how different we are to these people, no wonder we no longer resonate with certain people. It wouldn't worry me if they destroyed my blogs completely, all it would show is how precise a number of my perceptions have been in regards to the different mentalities of this reality. Anyone of a different reality, will be ridiculed and abused from people of a more chaotically destructive reality, this is inevitable when one is still dealing with people of this kind of reality.

These people are hurting themselves, not me, but they obviously have no idea of this and this is sad, not for people like me but for them. I'm cool with these attacks and as I said, these attacks were inevitable. As my dream below shows, these attacks are a sign of change occurring, a change that is going to bring forth our truer being in the end. The end isn't oblivion, as we are fearfully being conditioned to, it's a salvation from a stupefied state of consciousness.

My new main blog is going to titled, " Freedom", this was influenced by the dream I had last night. The blog address is as follow.


Dream                   

I had quite an interesting dream last night.

The world was going to the pack, it was destroying itself from within. The people within my group started panicking, this was the end, there was no way out.

Even though things were getting worse, I stated that things were actually improving, in actuality the state of decay was a sign that things will improve before the end occurs. The end being of fear which the human race was being conditioned to, I knew this wasn't going to occur. Faith can indeed move mountains.  

When approached by these people who were totally conditioned to the end, they spoke of being delivered through the end of the world as we know it. These people to our group seemed stupefied like zombies.




I then looked them straight in the eye and showed them their truer self. It was like switching on  a light switch, all of a sudden they became aware of their truer being, they no longer acted like zombies.

Within this one group of zombie like people, once one changed, they soon all changed their disposition that was no longer based on fear.

At the end of the dream, all I could hear was singing.......


The singing at the end of the dream was incredible, it sounded as if all of mankind came together as one after a tumultuous battle against fear, it was really beautiful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment